Friday, September 20, 2013

Innopac - Student In $$$$





So after predicting STI having reactions, what did some of my students did? They went to long Innopac on the gap down!!! Are they rewarded?? Oh yes!! They were in instant $$$!!! Congrats on making $$! Longing on gap down can be rewarding if one knows how to spot it, I shall teach in the course. Gaps is the most powerful strategy used by the BBs lock in huge profits. Albedo and Capitaland gap down, how come they did not long that but went to long Innopac instead? I shall share the answer in the stock operation course tomorrow. Looking forward to see you guys tomorrow!!




I am having a Stock Operation Preview next Wednesday, I will share the answer there. Interested parties can register:

STOCK OPERATION PREVIEW

Preview Date: 25th September 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm 
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator