Monday, September 9, 2013

LIVE Analysis - The Next Hot Stock LIVE


I am very very lucky to have a room available for tomorrow from 1130am - 1pm. I will be performing LIVE Analysis while the market is moving and sharing with you the next hot stock that is about to move. The attached trade record revealed that I punted another stock with 2000 lots, so what counter is that?

I will also show you how Magnus and Noble made me almost $10K last week and how to spot such gems. This is a first come first serve event so if you missed it, you got to wait for the next LIVE Analysis which I don't know when and it depends on room availability.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/09/noble-group-contra-300-lots-profits.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/09/magnus-contra-2000-lots-profit-2000-sgd.html

Like I said, this is a pop up seminar and only those who can attend during office hours, please come as it's during the afternoon. If you want to learn how to make $, this FREE event is for you. It will be held in raffles place, interested parties can register per instructions below:

Whether you are interested to sign for the course or not, that's not important, everyone is welcome to attend! This is a learn and share event. There will be a session for students in the night, so for those who plans to sign for the course tomorrow, you are coming in the night for something special! This is my promise to you.

The Pop Up Seminar

Preview Date: 10th September2013, Time: 1130am to 1pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Pop Up Seminar"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator