Monday, September 30, 2013

Metech Int - Students Made $$$







After unloading Metech Int on Sep 27th 2013, I alerted all my students that reactions is coming and letting them know that I am all out. Scroll below and see the messages in the SMMG Club.
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/09/metech-int-ronald-k-great-plunger-for.html

Today many students sent me their trade record and attached are a few. Almost all of them made $$. Great work and good job!!

As Metech was my largest and biggest trade, I reflected back and saw that I have got many stocks for different purposes. Some for punting, 1 or 2 for swing trade and some other for investments. So what other stocks I am left with? Am I swinging or already booked profits. Nevertheless, that doesn't matter, students made $$, that's all I care!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator