Thursday, September 12, 2013

Mirach Energy - Students made $$$$$$$





So after CNA, what's next?? It was Mirach turn! So a student SMSed at 9:16am and now he is in instant $$!!! How fast can that be? More importantly, he made $$ and gain confidence. I am geared towards students' success. For myself it's pretty simple, if I need $$, I can select the stock myself and make $$, but for students, they need help and guidance.

I am definitely raising my course fee since there is value for the course and we made the right calls almost everyday and students had been banking in $$. For those who are interested to sign up, the course fee as of now still remains the same, soon it shall be hiked because I shall teach the art of stock picking! I got no choice but to open a new class in October as my September is full and there was new demand. The course is first come first serve so whoever signs first gets his/her seat secured!

Once again, congrats to those who made $$

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator