Wednesday, September 4, 2013

STI - Pennies In Play



As the years passed by, I think I am getting more used to watch the price, the queues rather than watching charts. It's definitely a skill I will cherished for life because I paid too much tuition fee to acquire it. It's a skill that many including my students are dying to learn but there are so many combinations and variations that requires dedication and ultra effort to master it. I am planning to write a book or a manual about it, but of course it depends on my time too. But well, nevertheless, I shall reveal and give a mini speech about it during my next students session for FREE.

As for STI, it's the pennies in play again. Watch for some good, haven't breakout pennies to punt. As I focused on punting without charts, one of the clues is using the Top 30 Volume as a start and last night was just an epic start where I shared how to spot tops and bottoms with Top Volume counters. Coming next Thursday, I shall replicate what I shared last night to those who are attended last night and the next hot stock to watch out for. As the course is drawing near, I am doing this for a final 1-2 times before everything shall be restarted next year. Interested parties can register below:

STOCK OPERATION PREVIEW

Preview Date: 12th September2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator