Thursday, September 26, 2013

Stock Operation Course Nov by Ronald K


Due to overly high demand, the October Stock Operation course is sold out. And because the demand was so huge, I am conducting my last and final batch of the one and only Stock Operation course for the year in November. The November Stock Operation course shall be different from it's predecessor as it shall be conducted during the weekday on Nov 25th - Nov 26th during market trading hours. Here, students get to see me do my analysis LIVE and see how I perform stocks selection.

The most important of all is I shall show an advanced skill of how to read Top Volume counters and pick stocks that are about to run without using any charts just like what you see on the picture above. Trade and Track records will be shown LIVE too!! After November, the structure of the course will change for next year. I planned to take things slower so I may not give too many courses, so take advantage of this final chance to come learn how to buy before the breakout and spotting the tops / bottoms. Interested parties can email me or register below for the preview:

STOCK OPERATION PREVIEW

Preview Date: 1st October 2013,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator