Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Emotion Learning and Sloving Session by Ronald K





The private sharing session yesterday was just great! Not only I shared with a big crowd on how I cornered and conquered Noble, the emotional mindful condition, the anxiety and adrenaline rush that goes through the trade and how I secured $$ for Noble right at the bottom at 1.025-1.03 with the very first sign on 9:20am. The $$ made in this particular trade was just simply classic because of the time, speed and profit taking action which I performed. More importantly, the guts and confidence I had with 1000 lots of Noble. Trade and Track records was shown where I entered and exit but more importantly when I finished the trade, I alerted my students to get out.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/10/noble-group-1000000-shares-shortsell.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/10/noble-group-thank-you-good-day-reaping.html


More importantly, the penny season is over as per predicted and advocated during the session yesterday!!!

Thank you for trusting and coming. More to come soon. Stay tune!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator