Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Perseus Mining - Swing Trade with $11,202.98 Profits


Just received an email from one of my student. He traded Perseus Mining which is listed in the ASX/TSX. So instead of the usual short term fast punt trade which me myself usually perform, he performed a swing trade instead and made $11,202.98!! The method I am teaching suits all markets in the world, intra day punting, short term trading, swing trade and investment so it doesn't matter which timeframe you are looking at, it works in all conditions, all timeframes. With the skills you acquired, all you need is just to discover yourself and find a timeframe that suits you best. If you are interested to join the Stock Operation Course, you can email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator