Tuesday, October 29, 2013

STI - No Investment for Pennies


I still can't see a reason to go long today. I am speaking in the context of blue chips and pennies. While many are looking to long pennies at cheap prices, my suggestion is forget it and stay out unless you are doing intraday punting. While many others are giving calls and analysis, I produce results that speak volume. Talk is cheap, results and action carries weight.

The one thing I owe my biggest success to is market psychology. If you had been following me for a while or a long time, or if you are my student, you must be wondering how I make my speculated calls before market opens at 9am everyday. It's got to do with market psychology and so far my accuracy has been uncanny and the results I got was astounding with trade and track records. So my view for the pennies are they are over, they will be trading for a while and subsequently, a new breed of pennies will reign and replace the old guns. However with that being said, it will take a long long time and maybe years before we will witness another run in the pennies again. So if you are stuck, it's either you hold or cut loss. But one thing is for sure, pennies are not for long term investment, they are for speculative plays ONLY.

Today is such an important day. I am sharing some powerful secrets to my students later and replicating that sharing to the public in the evening. It's going to be a long but productive day. Pictures will be up later. Looking forward!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator