Thursday, October 31, 2013

Stock Operation Course - Point of Appreciation and Renewed Confidence


Received a long email from one of my student. I am deeply appreciated and grateful that my course can be a life changing event and affect the way how he trades. Not only that, it helps one to become a better and smarter trader so that one can short before the breakdown and long before the breakout!


I also received a SMS from my recent October student where he almost gave up trading and suffer into depression mode to someone who thereafter gained renewed confidence in trading. To receive such SMS and emails are a blessed because I never expect I can give them renewed confidence but more importantly replicating my success to them!

My November Stock Operation Course is almost filled up and now left a few more seats. Today, I managed to negotiate for another course in January. So if you are interested in the November Stock Operation Course, please email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com to let me know. Else wait till January next year. I will post the exact dates when it's finalized.




As speculated today, STI not only had a fake breakout yesterday and gap down today, it was indeed selling by the BBs which caused all these activities. STI closed weak!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator