Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Dow Jones - $600 in 42 Minutes


Yesterday I shared my take on the insider trades, the methods they used to trade the market and the interconnection between the big boys with the insiders themselves, it was definitely an eye opener for the public to witness such an informative sharing session. Next Monday, I am giving a market outlook for the current market situation. The short term direction of where the market is heading.


Earlier just now at 10:09am - 10:10am, I shorted the Dow Jones with 100 lots at 15307.5 and 15312.5 respectively. Just made a profit of about $600 SGD within 42 mintues. It's definitely good $ without me having to work on the boring mundane office job. Coming Monday, I will also share how to trade the index with good entry and exits. I am still trying hard not to be too short term but it's hard because it's already a habit in my genes. Interested parties can register below, ya'll won't regret this preview sharing session:

Preview Date: 21st October2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator