Friday, January 3, 2014

Metech Internationl - Directors Sold 378,175,000 Shares




Sep 26th 2013 will go down in history as one of the biggest upset ever in the Singapore Stock Market. Many fortunes were lost and brokerage houses businesses went cold. After I unloaded my 12 million shares of Metech right at the top at 0.037 that day, the stock did not recover and crashed with Blumont, Asiasons and Liongold! Not only Metech itself crashed, stocks like Albedo, Rowsley, Charisma Energy and most of the pennies collapsed too.

Now the question is how did I know one should look to unload on that day to avert all the catastrophic events thereafter? How did I know it was the end of a penny season where I managed to sell right at the top at 0.037 to secure a profit of $171,000 SGD? Read the below blog post link and you will know!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/09/metech-int-ronald-k-great-plunger-for.html

Coincidentally, I just went to check the insider trades for Metech. On 22nd Nov 2013, Metech directors sold 378,175,000 shares at the price of 0.023! I am dumbfounded! In my honest opinion, the chart already had all the answers way ahead of the news and tips. By the time the tips was fed to you, it was already too late.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator