Monday, February 24, 2014

Mirach Energy - Bubble Burst At 0.182!





What a day LIVE Trading with a bunch of enthusiasts who yearns and dream of making a killing and living from the stock market!! Reached the location at 9am and executed a trade in front of the biggest crowd ever on a Monday morning!! In fact, yesterday I had already prepared the stocks ready to run today and give it LIVE in front of 80 people! Two stocks, Mirach Energy and CNA were on our watchlist today for the intraday trade. Gave a call to all and many executed and made $$ in the afternoon as those 2 stocks suddenly took charge and galloped after 2:30pm - 3:00pm!





As the stocks were climbing and progressing upwards, at about 3:30pm - 3:40pm, I detected serious hidden selling and instantly gave a sell call to book profits so that customers can secure $$ without suffering reactions and they can close shop for the day. Within minutes, Mirach had a severe reaction from 0.182 to 0.174 at closing. All customers were happy booking right at the peak!! Confidence is something $$ can't buy, great job!!





Of course, I received many thank you SMS and I greatly appreciate them because it showed that they were happy with my FREE service. Nice intraday punting and making fast $$ guys!!







And finally, trade records were sent to me to indicate that they really traded and made $$. This feeling is better than me making money myself! I am very busy these days making $$. I will try my best to update the blog. Stay tune for part 2!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator