Wednesday, February 26, 2014

OEL - Student's Call





Today is not my show. It's my student putting what he learnt into practice and start making calls in the SMMG Club. He made a call before 9:00am for OEL to run, indeed when market opened, the stock ran!! How beautiful was that? The rest of the students including was in an awe mode because of the simplicity of the method. Good job!! Making $ again!

Coming next Tues, I got a preview. I will introduce a LIVE Analysis in that Stock Operation Preview. Interested parties can register. I am left with the last few slots for the April course. After April, I am running a new project and shall stop giving course temporary first. I don't know when is the next reopen date for the course but all I know is I need to bank on the big bucks first. I shall keep a suspense on this new project but every students is entitled to come. Can make $$, why not?

Preview Date: 4th March 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator