Thursday, March 6, 2014

AusGroup - The Short Run Continues



Ausgroup continues it's short run to 0.285 earlier after my analysis and post yesterday!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/03/ausgroup-short-run-to-0275.html

I will be having my last few Stock Operation Preview before I embark on to greater heights with my Elites. So coming next Tues, March 11th, I will be conducting a Stock Operation Preview to enthusiasts who wants  to learn the secrets of stock speculation. How to correctly select stocks that would run on a day by day basis like all the calls I gave on Beng Kuang, ThBev, Ausgroup, OKH etc on my blog. The stock picks were open to public to witness the accuracy when the calls were made with time stamped. Last but not least, I will display an array of manipulation methods that the BBs used to push the stock up/down to the unwary public, so if you know the dark secrets, you will not suffer so much of a loss. Interested parties can register:

STOCK OPERATION PREVIEW

Preview Date: 11th March 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator