Friday, March 21, 2014

KimHeng Offshore - Precision Timing with Elites














Today marked the first day with my elites for the start of making serious $$. Yesterday before market closed, I gave a bullish call on KimHeng Offshore. All my elites members saw the call and some entered and made $$ with me today. I entered at 0.255 and when it reached a high of 0.265/0.27 today, I decided to sell my 200 lots for a fast punt because from what I analyzed, the stock was unable to cross the 0.275 today and so I decided to secure a $2000 first and move on to a new stock.

Right before KimHeng Offshore appeared in Top Volume today, I gave another call to my elites and told them that the stock will appear in Top volume with price up. Within minutes, we witnessed the rise of KimHeng Offshore to the Top 30 Volume(At the last, number 30, right at the bottom) and that's where I posted that we are making $$.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/03/top-volume-making.html

So for a quick punt, I made $2000 and spent my day with a friend on a drive. It's was thrilling yet enriching because not only did I get to think of new ideas for speculation and trading, but more importantly, I shared with wealth and "tips" with my elites. This is just a start, more to come very soon. We are going to bank on the big one!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator