Thursday, April 10, 2014

1 on 1 Coaching by Ronald K










This student just joined my course recently. However he feels he wanted some more private and extra to increase and improve his skill in the shortest amount of time and so he went on to sign up my 1 on 1 coaching at $2000 per hour.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/p/personal-coaching.html

So I went on to coach him 2 days back on Tues and like yesterday and today, he made substantial returns not only in Artivision but also in SinoConst. I will introduce him in the next sharing session and of course he is part of my elite group not too much because of his skills but more of his guts. Thanks for the trust and faith you have in me! Congrats!!

Once again, mission accomplished. Happy clients, happy customers. If you dare to take up my challenge for the 1 on 1, contact me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com So far I had 100% happy clients and I don't think I had failed those who took up for it!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/p/personal-coaching.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator