Wednesday, April 16, 2014

FREE Seminar by Invitation Only




I just captured some essence of the Top Volume that I need to reveal and shared on a seminar. If you want to feel the success of making $48000 in 2 contra days, then this seminar is for you. And if you want to receive our SMS alerts, I will explain how in this seminar.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/04/cacola-whopping-48000-made-during-contra.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/04/rh-petrol-gas-super-intraday-call.html

This FREE seminar is based on first come first serve only by invitation. The dates will not be posted here and you will have to email me on the to express your interest and I will give you the dates and location in the form of an email. My market outlook shall be different from the usual mass of just talks, I will show you activity with actions instead of talking technicals and fundamentals. Finally, on that day, I will show you something that has never been done before. See to believe it!

The seminar is FREE of Charge. Follow the below instructions to be invited.

Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "Market Outlook 2014 Stock Opportunity"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator