Thursday, April 3, 2014

Ramba - Gap Down After Fake Breakout




After selling Rowsley yesterday and made $$, I went to chill out with friends to discuss new projects to help students to make more $. As you can see from the picture, while I am being drove around, I still get plenty of phone calls for discussions. Well, it's all good discussions because we are working hard on it to assist everyone.

On March 31st, I remembered I made a call on Ramba saying that there was heavy supply with a fake breakout detected. On that day the price rose in a fasten manner which concluded my analysis that it was indeed a fake breakout. The BBs were in fact selling that day with hidden selling to only know that the following day it went trading halt. Today the halt got lifted and immediately, the price gap down. If March 31st was a real buy up then why would it gap down today? Be alert of your Ramba positions if you have any!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/03/ramba-supply-fake-breakout.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator