Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Compliment After Stock Operation Course



I received a compliment from a student from the May Stock Operation Course. Words can't described what I have for all my students but I want them all to succeed. I am working very hard on sessions with my students so that we can go discuss mistakes, re-learn the methods and reveal more secrets during private sharing sessions. By receiving this whatsapp message, I knew I did a great job of imparting my skills and knowledge. The student got the job done and mission accomplished. More to come soon! :) For those who are interested in the course and preview, you can follow the below instructions to register:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/05/stock-operation-course-preview-june-3rd.html

Preview Date: 3rd June 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator