Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Dow Jones Trade - Students Made $$




One of the most epic trade yesterday! The Dow crashed during the Europe trading hours and yes! My student shorted before hand and made $$ on it! Thanks for trusting me all these years and continue your good work!!


On another note, I posit my Dow bearish note to the new team on a Sunday May 3rd which was 2 days ago on my bearish note. Congrats to those who shorted there too!!

I will be conducting a FREE LIVE Analysis of the Stock Market. During that session, I will display how I perform my Contra trades and give LIVE market calls right before the stock runs. I will also reveal how I scan stocks in less than 1 second and pick the perfect stock out of the 1000+ SGX counters. This event is for public only so you can witness everything right in your very own eyes. Interested parties can register:

Preview Date: 9th May 2014,Time: 12.00pm to 1.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "LIVE Analysis - Art Of Contra Trading"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator