Thursday, May 15, 2014

HSI - $593.92 in 2 Minutes by Getting The Right Direction







9:15am when the HSI started earlier, my plan was to go long today. I wasn't into the shorting mode because I know when everyone is shorting, things go reverse. This morning, I gave an outlook in the SMMG Club and YES! My direction was correct! I knew the entire world would see Dow crashing 101 points and would expect the market to go collapsing, but as a speculator, I need to study and understand the supply and demand factor to determine the next direction and not following the mass crowd.




So at 9:18am, I started to long the HSI index and within 2 minutes when I saw the supply bar, I quickly look to lock in $$ to avoid unnecessary reactions which is happening now!! Then at 9:33am and 9:36am, I went back to long the HSI near the bottom and booked profits once again at 9:39am. All in all, I made an astounding $834.44 within a time frame of 8 mins which is considered not bad for the day. The supply and demand factor in HSI is important and it gives cues to where the next direction is. Long on panics and sell on breakouts, that's my winning formula. :)


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator