Monday, June 30, 2014

Federal Int - 150 People Witnessed It LIVE







I conducted my biggest LIVE Students' Session last Friday night and there were about 150 people who turned up where there were only 50 seats available. In that session, I shared my Noble Trade Secrets and also secrets that I called for the unloading of Mirach.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/06/mirach-energy-perfect-day-to-unload.html

Today, Federal Int indeed pop up in the Top Volume with price rising! The stock rose steady with a tinch of hidden buying and now an obvious Breakout now. Now, 150 people heard and witnessed it themselves and this is LIVE Market Call at it's best. For the new students who just signed the course, you saw it for yourself and for the seniors, thank you for coming and I hope you make some $. So what's the next stock for tomorrow? I will share in the Stock Operation Preview tomorrow evening. Thanks to those who registered.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator