Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Mirach Energy - Peak Selling at 0.199











Great Day with Mirach, why? Because we were trading outside and not staring at the screen. Was with my PA today and we traded Mirach Energy. The collection of Mirach scripts was at 10.16am (right at the precise timing, see min chart above) where the BBs were secretly buying the shares at 0.181/0.182 and I got in at 0.186. Within a few hours, the stock went like a steroid and flew like nobody business. When the drama was at it's highest peak at 0.199, when everyone is sucked in to long the stock and when everybody was greedy, that's where I looked to unload everything there. It's a vanishing in the thin air without much notice. I performed the hidden selling! For those who came for the preview yesterday, I mentioned I knew which stock would fly and indeed once again, I selected the right counter. This coming Friday's LIVE Stock Picking shall be an all exciting one, why? Shall keep it a suspense, wait till you see. :) Interested parties please register below, should probably be my last:

LIVE STOCK PICKING BY RONALD K

Preview Date: 13th June 2014, Time: 12.00pm to 1.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "LIVE Stock Picking"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator