Wednesday, June 4, 2014

STATS ChipPAC - Powerful 1 on 1 Instant Call LIVE











I am recently busy serving my clients on 1 on 1. A lot of people signed up despite the rate I am charging. Yesterday there was one and I gave a call on Sunvic in front of the client and today there is another one which I gave a call for StatsChipPAC. Stats ChipPAC today was classic because there was no chart involved as you can see from the picture attached above. It was a stock given in less than a second and the client was dumbfounded as the stock rocket within the next few minutes and shot through the roof!!

Before the shot up, I immediatedly whatsapp another client of mine to alert him on Stats ChipPAC and without even looking at charts by trusting me 200%, on his way driving to KL, he called his broker to execute 200 lots at 0.525 and sold at 0.575 and in 11 mins, he made $9000 SGD where he commented my timing was just simply amazing. I am flabbergasted of course because he's not the first that told me that. In fact, after the 1 on 1, my client sent me an email to thank me for the amazing without the chart Stats ChipPAC call!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator