Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Stock Operation Course - Skills Acquired, $$ Made




I continued to received many emails about students' success stories. Keep making $$ non stop and this one is classic! He was making $$ everyday and applauded me for the skills and knowledge that I imparted. This shows how hungry those students were and it's because of this hungriness, it gave them that extra push and motivation to work harder. Greed is motivation. When there is no greed, there is no drive and no willpower.

Many emailed and SMSed me for the Stock Operators Maneuvers Manual. In this SOMM Team, I am only looking for hungry students who are driven to make $$ and it's only exclusive to clients whom I allowed to buy the manual. You can have the $$, but if you don't have the qualities and not qualify for it, no matter how much you pay me, you will be rejected. So far, I have 100% customer satisfaction for the manual even though I have not officially launched it. The sharing sessions we held so far and for all the stocks' outlook I gave, they were all pretty accurate and all of them ran. Congrats to all who bought the manual and made $$. More to come soon. I will continue to work and train these flock of birds so that they can fly higher!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/03/stock-operators-maneuvers-manual-by.html


On another note, another student of mine continued to bank in $$. He said so far after the Stock Operation Course, he had made almost $50K. Today he made another unrealized $5K-$6K and will send me the trade record once he managed to booked $$. He was the student I talked about in StatsChp yesterday. Congrats and thanks for the trust!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/06/statschp-537309-getting-job-done.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator