Friday, June 20, 2014

Stock Operation Preview - 24th June 2014







What a scary drop in Mirach after the Fake Break!! And after my Fake Breakout Preview held earlier on! My forward prescient post before the market opened was indeed accurate when I pen down my outlook at 8:15am. You can be saved by coming for this FREE preview to know the outlook of stocks! Look at the trade record, 1000 lots of Mirach was longed at 0.21 aside of the preview 2120 lots at 0.193! How much was made? You bet! :)

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/06/mirach-energy-2120-lots-at-0193-closing.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/06/mirach-energy-perfect-day-to-unload.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/06/mirach-energy-suffered-reactions-after.html

Here, I would like to thank all who signed up for the Stock Operation Course July. It's fully sold out! I am now left with the August 30-31 course only. In this coming Stock Operation Course, I will teach you guys a skill of how to spot big stocks like Mirach and RH Petrogas before the news were about to released. It's a super skill not to be missed if you want to make good $! Look at the Mirach trades and you will know.

Next Tues, I shall conduct the Stock Operation Course preview just for Mirach. I will go through from start to finish on how this counter moved from the bottom and sold down at the top. Interested parties can register below:

Preview Date: 24th June 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator