Sunday, July 27, 2014

A Prelude to "How We Made $258,000 in Penny Stocks" - July 29th 2014



Thank you all for registering next Tues LIVE Trading The DAX Session! After making some $$ over the past month, I am withdrawing some cash to make more $$ on another instrument. What investment opportunity is that? I will share it during the next Tuesday LIVE session.

During the LIVE Trading session, I will also give a prelude to my secrets and skills of how I made $258,000 in penny stocks which I will talk about at next weekend's Share Investfair. It will be a jam packed session of course but you can come hear it first hand from me without having to squeeze with others. There are 1000+ stocks in SGX and to scan the right stock, you will need to watch the Top Volume as a screener to give you the scanning edge compared to traditional TA scanner. By using the Top Volume, you can select stocks in less than 5 seconds which reduce your effort and double the results. Kindly also add me in Facebook and Twitter as I will have new upcoming $ making opportunities and I will announce there.

http://sg2014.invest-fair.com/speakers#!/ronald-k

http://www.facebook.com/stockmarketmindgames

http://twitter.com/ronaldksmmg

As for those who wants to come for next Tues event, I still have seats. Kindly register below.

Preview Date: 29th July 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator