Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Artivision Tech - Adroit Top Volume Stock Picking Skills





This morning, before market opened, I gave my outlook and calls for Artivision in the SMMG Club. I said it may trend higher for this counter and many students witnessed it. At the same time, I posted a more detailed and precision call in the SOMM Club where I said: "artivision today not in top 30. May appear later with price rising. " Many witnessed it and yes, within minutes it flew to the Top Volume with price rising. Many students thought my call was fantastic and fast but I can't help it because it's not the students who bought but the BBs.












Artivision was not in Top Volume earlier in the morning as you can witnessed from the Top Volume. Then of course, it ran immediately and rose furiously, from 0.115 to 0.122 in a sheer 5-10 minutes!! Now the question is how did I gave the call when Dow was down -117 points last night? The answer was because I could read the BBs mind ahead of the game and that's where I gained my competitive advantage compared to normal Technical Analysis and other traders. Absolutely mind blowing and amazing. Mind Analysis is something that brought me to a whole new level with a whole new level of experiencing that I had never felt before!

From the time and sales, it was pretty obvious to spot the hidden buying which then turned obvious buying and there after when many people starts to chase, that's where the BBs will look to lock in profits! For those who are inside the SMMG Cub and SOMM, you know what I mean and yes, the rest is history.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator