Saturday, July 12, 2014

Dow Jones - Strive For Greatness




I am really hungry next week. Weekends can't make $$ and I have got to wait till Monday comes before I strive for my next greatness. Monday is not here yet but I already can't imagine what is it to be like when I posit my mind into deciphering every single bar on the Dow. I will released my hungriness when I find the big prey on Monday definitely looking forward!!

To be successful in life, it's all about taking actions and getting the job done. I have met many individuals and only 1-2 of them have the qualities to be a true form warrior and driver to reach where the grand prize is. And only 1 got the ultimate guts where most guys are lacking off. Most people are too sensitive to $$ and afraid to fail when it comes to trading. But they forgot that by failing and losing, they gained invaluable experience which is unparalleled to each individual. Because each human is made different, we got to know our style, time frame and speed of how fast/slow we want to make $$. Your destiny and fate is on your palms NOT mine. The key is do you know how to unlock your hidden potential and build your own path of success?

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator