Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Fund Managers - Dazzling $700,000+ Returns



In January this year, I received an email from a group of retirees who followed my blog and made $830,000+. After having a short meeting and discussion with them, I decided not to trade and work for them. Like I always share with my students and others, money doesn't drive me, it's whether I have the passion or drive for that particular project which shall be the deciding factor. I had been trading for many years and after some painful journey in the past, I had found the holy grail. After discovering the holy grail with my proven trade records, I want to venture into something new, a new territory that I haven't experienced before.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/01/public-made-830000-off.html

Last night, I received an email from the same group of people. I did not know that they sent 2 people to my course whom act as fund managers and managed to make a astounding 98% returns for their Singapore Fund in just a short 3 months! Simply amazing! This kind of email drives me nuts and gave me more motivation on coaching than trading. He attached his $700,000+ profit sharing cash in the email as you can see while the rest is history. He now wants to send the entire team for my course and asked for a group discount. I may not accept any discount. I shall decide later. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator