Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Geo Energy - The Fast Strike To Secure $






After unloading my 1000 lots of Geo Energy, this counter continued to suffer reactions and today as of now, it's currently trading at 0.29/0.295. That 1 pip sell off was so important or I would never be able to make $. Geo Energy did not gave me what I was looking for and so when I saw at 10.14am in the minutes chart that there was a Fake Breakout, immediately without hesitation, I went on to unload everything to secure my maximum reward. Although only 1 pip, but that's what that was given to me and on hindsight, if I did not sell now, profits would turn losses.

Coming next Wednesday afternoon, I am sharing this trade secret and the mental thought process of execution and getting the job done for Geo Energy and how to trade indices effective like Ronald K. If you think $2177.33 in 8 minutes in HSI is good, let me show you how to be faster and get it done in under 5 minutes.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/07/hang-seng-217733-in-8-minutes.html

I will also share the secrets of the fake breakouts, how to spot and detect it so you put yourself at the winning edge. In addition, you will also learn what you need in order to train your guts and confidence so that you win the rat race. If you are hungry and want to learn the secrets, then this preview is for you. Don't have to believe what I said, but seeing is believing, so come witness yourself. In this 1.5hours, you will learn
  • How to turn a small amount to big returns with the right mindset and skill
  • Low risk, high returns technique using hidden buying/selling
  • Detecting the Flow of Smart money moving in/out using the time and sales.
  • Mindset between the successful traders vs normal retailers.

Registrations is based on first come first serve. Interested parties can follow the below instructions to register.

Preview Date: 9th July 2014,Time: 12.00pm to 1.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator