Monday, July 21, 2014

Jaya - Team SOMM Longed Before the Volume Breakout


This morning I only watched the market for like 5 minutes. In that powerful 5 minutes, I discovered Jaya was pretty strong in the 5 min chart and immediately, I posted in the SOMM Club for anyone who wants to take action and see results later. I realized whenever I give a call to SOMM, the stock was usually pretty fast in it's movement like within seconds to minutes and so this time round I gave a right call but with a reduction in fast activity so that everyone got a chance to participate.









Nearly at 4:45pm, 15 minutes before the market closed, suddenly, there was a suddenly spike in activity as though buyers were fear of losing out a winning trade where Jaya volume spiked with rising price. During that period of time, Team SOMM were getting ready to sell since many retailers and BBs were pushing the price higher for SOMM to book profit. What a last, thrilling 15 minute BBs activity which if one wasn't watching the market, he/she would not be able to get out fast. As attached above, some students already got out of the trade and some maybe still holding. One student even made $$ in Rowsley with 80 lots! What a superb day to kill the Monday Blues.



In fact, I already posted on the public forum that Jaya is only going to suffer temporary reactions as the stock did not exude signs of major selldown. So from last Friday July 18th despite the cautious waning from SGX on Jaya's trading activity to today, the stock indeed suffered reactions to 0.069 before rocketing to a high of 0.079. So what SGX was watching is the trading volume as it was high and suspicious. Ronald K is not watching the volume but deciphering the BBs' mind and intention ahead before Jaya starts revealing it's true colors, that's the difference!




The rest was history as Team SOMM was happy with my call. When they made $$, I felt more happy than me making $$ myself. This kind of happiness is unexplainable because it's something $$ can't buy where you touched someone's else life because they gained because of you. I learnt to be more altruistic as I grew older compared to being selfish and trading alone behind the screen. Thank you SOMM. We are going to rock more! I am confident.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator