Thursday, July 10, 2014

Penny Stocks - Underlying Movement




For the past week, it seemed as though nothing was really interesting except Artivision which I posted in the SMMG Club yesterday. All other stocks like SIIC, Ezion, W Corp, Vallianz and many others were all suffering reactions. Definitely not the time to go long on penny counters except selective ones like Kim Heng, Compact Metal and Artivision which already ran. I am staying sideline for now as I don't want to force something out of nothing. Trading indices is still the best bet.

Coming next Tues, for those who are interested to be part of the SMMG Club, this is your chance. In the SMMG Club, you will get to see my LIVE outlook everyday before I post on my blog. Sometimes before I see a stock was about to run, I will also post there so that one can have a chance to make $$ before it ran, just like Artivision! For those who are interested to join, please kindly follow the below instructions.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/07/artivision-tech-adroit-top-volume-stock.html

Preview Date: 15th July 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator