Thursday, July 3, 2014

Stats ChpPAC, Federal Int - The Actual Realization of Stock Picking With A Twist








After having my 1 on 1 yesterday with just one client and as posted on my blog earlier, http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/07/1-on-1-with-ronald-k-midas-touch-of.html
I decided to show this Midas touch of Stock Picking to all members in the SMMG Club. Instead of giving just one stock, I want to test my skill with 2 stocks so as to see where my power is. Since there are 2 stocks, it's tougher to perform and it shall test my ultimate knowledge when it comes to the stock market.

Earlier in the morning, both Stats ChpPAC and Federal wasn't in the Top Volume, I noticed that for some time and after studying the buy/sell Q and the chart, seeing how the flipping and flushing works, I saw an amazing flip and immediately, I went on to alert my students to watch out for these 2 counters. Within 5-10 minutes, the stock flew from the back and appeared right to the Top Volume with price rising. It's like a black horse running and betting against all odds and made it to the front. The rest were history and as you can see from the comments in the SMMG Club, students witnessed the call LIVE.

Coming next Wednesday, I am conducting a Stock Operation preview. In this preview, I will show you the next stock that is going to run. On top of that, I will show how to do immaculate Stock Picking so that out of 1000 stocks in SGX, you can have that Midas touch of picking the right counters. If you want to be part of the SMMG Club, please make sure you attend. Please come only if you are hungry for this knowledge and skill, I don't need a big crowd, but the passionate and hungry ones will do. Registration details below:

Preview Date: 9th July 2014,Time: 12.00pm to 1.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator