Wednesday, July 9, 2014

STI - Morning Outlook



After making a good handsome return last night, I was on cloud 9 and continued to bank on the Dow to make more short spurt trades. After making $3278.32, I went on to make another extra $1609.24 and then lost $374.54 after multiple intraday trades. Only 1 losing trade with so many quick short spurt trades. That's my record for now! I don't know where's my limit but I am geared towards having that ultimate experience and thrill more than $$.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/07/dow-jones-quickie-before-i-sleep-327832.html


In fact during the LIVE trading with SOMM on Monday was hell of an experience. Why? Because we were talking about the Dow crashing within these 2 days and it indeed really happened. http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/07/dow-jones-live-outlook-phillip.html Before it happened, as usual, I walk the talk, taking actions and getting the job done. See the happy comments and $$ making from SOMM!

Today, when STI opened, many blue chips will suffer reactions. I don't think its a good day to short blue chips because it's a little on the chasing side unless one shorted yesterday. In fact, I shorted Capitaland the day before yesterday and should have held through my shorts, but well, I was too impatient as it was really slow. Of course, I made it back triple from Dow Jones which suits my appetite more.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/07/capitaland-break-even-lose-commission.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator