Monday, August 4, 2014

Charisma Energy - Selling Intensifies




Last Tuesday, I made a post on Charisma Energy. In that post, I talked about Charisma's Hidden Selling back in Jan this year where it suffered almost 15%-20% downfall. On that very same day, I received a text message from a client asking me the outlook for Charisma and my answer to her was "Not a good stock". In my mind, when reading the chart, I knew Charisma was going to have a hard time because there wasn't any strong or hidden buying.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/07/charisma-energy-hidden-buying-vs-hidden.html

Last Friday night, I conducted a students' session to share my outlook on penny counters and advise all students to NOT touch penny stocks anymore because the season is not in play. Select good super Blue Chips and disregard the mid cap Blue Chips. Moving forward, that's the strategy for now. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator