Wednesday, August 20, 2014

LIVE Stock Picking by Ronald K - August 22th 2014



Coming this Friday, I shall be conducting a LIVE Stock Picking session for those who are interested to see how I select stocks based on stringent criteria and how do I choose the best counter out of the 1000+ SGX stocks based on the Top Volume instead of traditional scanners.

It shall be a day where knowledge will be shared and skills shall be imparted. This event shall only be conducted once and it have to be in the afternoon because that's where the market is moving. Registration is based on first come first serve and once I have enough numbers, no more participants are allowed. It's a privilege to pick my brain and see how I work LIVE. Registration details as per below:

Preview Date: 22nd August2014, Time: 12.00pm to 1.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "LIVE Stock Picking"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator