Friday, August 8, 2014

Noble Group - Top Volume Scanning





This morning I did a Golden Minute Snapshot and Scan. At that moment of time, I knew which stock is going to outperform. Coincidentally, a client of mine SMS me and asked me if it's Midas and my answer was Noble. Within intraday, he finished his trade and made $$ out of it! Now the question is how did I know Noble would run a little today instead of Midas? The answer is pretty straight forward, because commodities was in play.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/08/top-volume-golden-min-snapshot.html

Coming next Tuesday, like I posted earlier on my blog for the Stock Operation Preview, I will share how to pick sector rotational plays and how to use the Top Volume as a superb powerful scanner to scan for the perfect stock for intraday punting. Thanks to all who registered. I am left with a few more seats. Register ASAP if you are hungry for knowledge and passionate like me about the Stock Market!

Preview Date: 12th August 2014, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator