Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Stock Operation Course - October 18th -19th 2014





The September Stock Operation Course has just been fully sold out. I am now left with the Oct 18-19. For the past 8 months, I had many participants signing my course and I am deeply touched and thankful for all those who trust me and I hope I can continue to reach more milestones and help as many people as possible.  October maybe my last Stock Operation Course and the next shall be next year 2015. I maybe taking a break to do some planning and projects. For those who are interested in the October course, the dates are October 18-19th 2014. In the meantime, you can come for my students session to learn my secrets first. For those who are interested, you can send me an email to stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with your name and contact number. Once again, thank you so much for all the support! :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator