Thursday, August 21, 2014

TerraTech - Students Made $$ Instantly





Earlier in the morning before Terra Tech ran, I made a call in the SMMG Club on the timing was almost perfect. I was so happy that most of them took actions and made $$. Within minutes, TerraTech shot up like a rocket from the back right into the Top Volume as you can see from the SMMG Club message. All made $$ and it's was a gift from me to my beloved students.








From the Top Volume and in the minute chart, it was all ready, all bullish waiting for buyers to come in to buy. There was definitely hidden selling and weak selling where demand was more than supply. Within a few seconds, the buyers came in to eat up all the shares at 0.194 and 0.195 where the action was so swift that students find it hard to take quick actions. All these was done by reading the buy/sell Queue.
















A lot of trade records was sent to me. Students made $$. That's all it matters. I could have bought the stock myself, but I rather feed to my students so that they make. Congrats all.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator