Monday, September 15, 2014

DBS - Sellers Changing Hands, Price Sold Down




This morning I gave a bearish DBS call. On my blog I said and quote: "DBS chart is bearish at the moment. It's right at the top with hidden selling taking place last Friday. When the market opens at 9:00am, it will start to suffer reactions followed by selling. We shall see."

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/09/dbs-toppish-with-hidden-selling.html

Indeed after market opened, hidden selling took place followed by massive reactions and obvious selling towards the end of the day.




Not only did the selling was obvious towards at the end of the day, it was so massive and powerful that prices got slammed down really quick that shortist was overpowering the buyers!





Of course, not only I posted this outlook on my blog. I also posted this call on SOMM Club for all members to profit! Some of them were still holding while others took profits. The question is how did I pick a stock like DBS out of the 1000 SGX stocks which had a -0.24 cents down for today? Why did I know DBS and UOB would suffered selling and why did I shift my attention back to blue chips than continuing punting pennies? All questions will be shared and answered during the preview tomorrow. I will also share the next counter that can make $, so please don't miss.

Preview Date: 16th September 2014, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator