Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Art of Precision Timing by Ronald K - Malaysia


I will be conducting a once in a lifetime seminar in Malaysia on the 25th Oct 2014. For all my fans in Malaysia who had been emailing me and asking me on Facebook, this is it! I finally managed to find some time and schedule a talk there. During this seminar, I will share the use of CFDs and how to leverage it to your advantage, trade and make Singapore $$. Also, for those who loves derivatives instrument like Forex and Indices, I will display the art of short term trading where one can zip in and zip out without suffering much injuries if any. And of course, finally, I will share how to do precision timing like I always did for all my speculation activities. Seats are pretty limited. Interested parties can follow simple instructions below:

Preview Date: Sat, 25th October2014, Time: 2.00pm to 5.00pm

Venue: Armada Hotel, Level 1, Lorong Utara C, Section 52, 46200, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Art of Precision Timing Seminar"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator