Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Capitaland - A $3000 Fast Punt










Market rebounded today. STI gap down and then recovered! In fact, yesterday I already blogged about the panicky selling and short covering for a rebound today. Read the below post. It was made 7:14pm before the Dow was trading and before STI was opened today.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/10/sti-gap-down-to-rebound.html

So since I knew the Singapore market will rebound today, I have only one plan and that was to go long Capitaland since I had been monitoring this counter's behavior closely. Went long at 9:17am at 3.02 and exited at 10.15am for a quick $3000. As usual, I am not a swing trader but more of a punter mentality. At the right time, right moment, I don't mind getting at higher price for a larger move if I spot hidden buying again. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator