Thursday, October 9, 2014

Dow Jones +275 points - Team SOMM Before 9:30pm Call






I created team SOMM for a meaning reason. For the more hungrier and for those who really wants to succeed and ride on my success then SOMM is for you. Yesterday before 9.30pm, I studied and spotted an opportunity with a perfect day and timing for team SOMM to reap rewards in the DOW Jones. So my outlook was pretty simple, the Dow will probably be up, watch. SOMM Members should know my nomenclature as I had taught them during the training and course on how to spot big rallies and crashes. So yesterday in the 5 min chart, there was a heavy yet volatile wash sales which contributed to a +275 points rally in the DOW!! Indeed what I speculated and predicted was correct, the DOW indeed went turned up! Like I promised all SOMM Members about the $$ making session, for those who bought the manual, stay tune guys!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator