Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Genting Singapore - Weakest Blue Chip





Genting Singapore continues to break down furiously with heavy sellers where the poor unknowingly retailers were throwing in the white towel. There was a bloodshed and massacre at this very moment I am blogging as it seemed like there was no buying interests from the BBs at all! Ever since I posted that Genting has sellers commanding this stock on Aug 7 2014, this counter had been on it's way down like there was no light at the end of the tunnel.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/08/genting-sellers-commanding.html

The stock suffered like a 10% - 15% drop in prices in over 1.5 months where if one knows who to short using CFD, she would have made a handsome sum of $$. So where is the actual bottom that it shall bottom out and start a reversal? I am monitoring this counter very closely for that moment so that I can capitalized on it for a surge! Interested parties to wants to follow me on Genting, please email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator