Thursday, October 16, 2014

STI - Correction as Predicted




On Oct 11th, a Saturday morning, I blogged my STI outlook and warned all readers that the Singapore stock market is going to suffer some serious correction because of the gaps and volatility. True enough everything that I analysed and predicted materialized today. The market gap down and instilled more fear and panics to the unwary public with almost all retailers now thinking what went wrong or what was the big news that caused this fear. Well, if you had been following me for some time, you would know i alaways emphasize on market timing. Timing is a powerful element that can be found in chart and once u got it right, it can make you rich. So where is the market heading now? I believe STI has now reached a temporary bottom and it's wise not to short the market at this very moment! I just witnessed that throw and sell down from many retailers. They were panic and now could be the time for a short rebound.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator