Saturday, October 18, 2014

Stock Operation Course Oct by Ronald K


Conducted yet another fruitful and enriching Stock Operation Course for my Oct intake. Once again thanks all for coming and believing in me. Seeing is believing and watch next week for my calls in the SMMG Club. The demand was too huge for my Stock Operation Course and so this coming Dec, I will need to hold one more session for those who are interested. However, finally, I can take a break in November! For those who are coming next Tuesday, I will also share the call before the stock moves in the preview.

Preview Date: 21st October 2014, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Bar by Bar Analysis Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator