Thursday, November 13, 2014

Capitaland - 32 Seconds Profits at $2000





I got to book profits earlier in the morning for my Capitaland shorts. It was an all amazing opening hours at 9am. When market opened at 9:00am sharp, Capitaland was trading at 3.17/3.18 and in a flick of a few seconds, the sellers came in to whack down the stock to 3.15/3.16 as recorded in the time and sales. At that moment, I knew I got to book in $$ or it shall be washed to the drain. And so after 32 and 39 seconds after market opened, I quickly hit the buy button to cover my shorts to secure a $2000 profits. Well, it's a tough decision but the current market condition is really tough and I am only scalping for 2-3 pips and run. I don't see any stock that is going to have a major run at the moment.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator