Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Genting Singapore - Broke Down And I am in $15,000 Profits!






Genting Singapore broke down further today! After securing a $1500 profit yesterday and just when you thought I booked all my profits, I left my 2nd batch of shorts for riding on a bigger wave and a bigger profits to come. As of now, it's with $15,000 and I am securing my profits real soon. The stock is heavy with a gigantic amount of sellers and buyers may come in soon. I don't want to miss my $15,000 with an influx of buyers covering their shorts. So what other stocks lies ahead? Stay tune for my preview next week!!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/11/genting-fast-quick-scalp.html

Preview Date: 11th November 2014, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator